UPSC MEDICO is proud of Dr.Srija’s success at UPSC CSE 2020, in her first attempt. She secured AIR 20 and her optional is Medical sciences. She did her MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
She secured Marks 298 out of 500 in medical sciences optional.
- Her primary source of preparation for medical sciences optional (Test series) is #upscmedico
- Most of her internship period (one year) went into building strategy for the UPSC exam, which is a vital part of preparation.
- She started serious preparation after her internship in the year 2019
- Commendable clinical approach/skills, good presentation skills (images and flow charts) are her strengths with regards to medical sciences optional.
- Instead of going for Exclusive GS prep straight away, she finished her first reading of optional along with Subject wise tests.
- SWT – Marks @ UPSC MEDICO for reference
- SWT 1-Microbiology- 146 out of 250
- SWT 2-Path and FMT- 165 out of 250
- SWT 3-Pharmacology-150 out of 250
- SWT 4-Anatomy and Physiology-154 out of 250
- SWT 5-Biochem and Paeds-159 out of 250
- SWT 6-General Medicine-150 out of 250
- SWT 7-General Surgery and PSM-147 out of 250
- SWT 8-OBG including family planning-186 out of 250
- During prelims to Mains gap, she exclusively focused on revision of notes and Attempting mocktests/GTs. – She of one of the toppers of UPSC MEDICO’s ALL INDIA GT SESSION OF 2020. She secured a total of 308 out of 500.
GIST FROM VARIOUS INTERVIEWS
- Respect CSAT paper
- Do not ignore ETHICS
- START TEST SERIES EARLY (Once you reach 1/2-3/4th stage of your prep)
- Never ignore optional subject
- You will never be ready for UPSC
- There is nothing called Idealism
- Number of attempts does not matter, but one should learn from previous mistakes